How to refresh Data entity list in Dynamics 365?

 I face the below error when export data by using data entity

"Configuaration key not enabled for the entity '####Entity' "


when I check the data entities 


I see the below warning 
"entity list must be refreshed from the framework parameters ..etc"


To solve the above error and avoid the warning 

just go to framework parameters 


and click the entity setting tab 


click Refresh entity list and wait until refresh complete 


if you back to export again 


no error found and no waring in data entities list


Thanks.

Comments

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment