Table Sync Failed for Table: XXXtable. Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Table 'XXX': Converting Field 'YYY' of Type 'AxTableFieldReal' to 'AxTableFieldInt' is not supported. Please drop the original field, sync the table and add a new field with the same name if needed.

 issue:

Table Sync Failed for Table: XXXtable. Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Table 'XXX': Converting Field 'YYY' of Type 'AxTableFieldReal' to 'AxTableFieldInt' is not supported. Please drop the original field, sync the table and add a new field with the same name if needed.

solution :

Just Rename your field and sync your DB 

or 

drop the original field, sync the table and add a new field with the same name if needed

Comments

  1. Verified=Tools=Available

    Kali Linux Master Class
    D33p/D@rk Web Complete Course
    Spamming Tools/Tutorials
    BTC Cracker/Flasher
    Key LOggers
    Hacking Stuff/Books/Tuts
    SMTP's
    RDP's
    C-panel's
    Shells
    Web-mailers
    Mailers/Senders/Bomber
    Combos
    Carding Cashout/Spamming Methods
    Brutes
    Premium Cracked Versions
    Viruses/RAT's
    Scam Page Scripting

    7528 22040 I.C.Q
    @killhacks Tel Gr

    Fresh Spammed & Legit Fullz/Pros/Leads

    High CS Fullz (700+)
    CC Fullz
    SSN+DOB FULLZ
    SSN+DOB+DL+Emp Details Fullz
    Premium Fullz
    Dumps With Pin Codes 101/202 (Good Balanced)
    Business Fullz with EIN

    7528 22040 I.C.Q
    @killhacks Tel Gr

    All stuff will be legit & Verified
    Invalid found will be replace instantly
    Just hit me up Guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. <I lost my Job few months ago, my wife left me ,could not get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I took the risk to take a loan of $2000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $22,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good trade management system. 
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_fx or Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment